beanbaglove

Beanbag Love

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Susanna Clarke
Breathe Me In  (Ross Siblings, #2.5) - Cherrie Lynn

This is a prequel to the story "Leave Me Breathless", which I absolutely loved. In this short we get the full accounting of the shadowy hook-up between Ghost and Macy that was referenced in "Rock Me" and "Leave Me Breathless".

I loved visiting with Macy and Ghost again. I adore their connection and their chemistry. Two problems though. One, Macy was still in her tightly controlled, semi-bitchy phase and even though I know she's on the way out of it, it's still happening in this story. Two, the window of time upon which we're gazing is the worst part of "Rock Me" when Candace is being TSTL and an utter basketcase. So, while I love every encounter between Ghost and Macy, every scene with Candace makes me want to bang my head against a wall. And I want to kick Macy for being so scared to take a chance ... but then that's kind of silly because I know how it all works out.

So, in short, read "Leave Me Breathless" before you read this and enjoy it as a nice little fix of a favorite couple.