beanbaglove

Beanbag Love

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Susanna Clarke
Rock Chick Rescue - Kristen Ashley

Not going to give this a huge review, just note that this is a KA that disappointed me a lot. The female lead pushes the male lead away until the very last pages. It becomes seriously annoying. I really did wonder why Eddie stayed so interested in Jet. I wanted to like them both, and I'm not sure that I didn't, I just didn't like them together. I'm hoping that the books following have some participation from them as a couple so I can believe they're not on the same treadmill they were on for this entire book.

KA has shown that she can follow a dud with a great success, so I'm definitely sticking with the series. I was just very disappointed in this installment. :(