beanbaglove

Beanbag Love

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Susanna Clarke
Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3) - Kristen Ashley Lady Luck is the third installment in Ashley's "Colorado Mountain" series. While I liked Sweet Dreams more, this was nearly its match.

Ty meets Lexie as he's leaving prison on parole after serving five years for a crime he didn't commit. She's been tasked with picking him up and taking him wherever he directs her to go. Well, that's what she thinks her task is. It's much more complicated than that.

I loved the chemistry between Ty and Lexie. I loved both characters and felt angst and joy right along with them. Their past and present pain is very accessible, so Ashley's wonderful ability to draw the reader into a scene and spur emotional involvement is on full display here.

There are a lot of great side characters and keeper scenes so I'm sure this one is going to be a reread.