beanbaglove

Beanbag Love

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Susanna Clarke
Carnal Gift - Pamela Clare I really enjoyed this book. It's the second in Clare's Kenleigh/Blakewell trilogy and I think I might have liked it the most. I read the whole series out of order -- third one, then the first one, then the second one -- but it didn't throw me. Pamela Clare is pretty good at making each of her stories unique and independent from the others in a series.

So, this is the last PC book I had to read until Defiant. I'm proud of myself for holding off as long as I did.

Definite 4.5. Good chemistry from the leads, interesting setting, decent suspense. All the things I like in a historical. :)