beanbaglove

Beanbag Love

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Susanna Clarke
Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5) - Pamela Clare Great story about a featured character from Unlawful Contact, the third book in the I-Team series.

Megan and Nate are a fantastic couple. Neither one thinking they would ever have a romantic relationship after their individual tragedies. Their attraction, even with how quickly it progresses, is very believable and poignant. I was with them every step of the way.

The suspense part of the story was very good. A definite danger to the characters that was an organic part of the story, I enjoyed that element and the conclusion.

The extra treat with the hottie heroes going on a beer run is a lot of fun, even though it also has some very good suspense.

Another good one from Pamela Clare.