beanbaglove

Beanbag Love

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Susanna Clarke
Magic on the Storm - Devon Monk Allie definitely behaved herself better this time. I think she shouldn't be so knee-jerk reactionary about her dad, though. She could learn some very valuable things.

This one started pretty slow, which was a problem. But when it got going, it was pretty exciting. There is a cliffhanger and a lot of loose ends that need dealing with but the new characters introduced in the last book are an excellent addition and I enjoyed reading about them. And another new character came into play who's pretty interesting too.

I almost went ahead and ordered the next one for my Kindle but I knew the agency pricing coupled with the push from the cliffhanger would annoy me too much, so I'm taking a break and ordering it used. A-6 publishers can suck it. ;-)

So, I'm sticking with this series. It's not really as good as Kate Daniels (by Ilona Andrews), but it's near the ballpark. :)