beanbaglove

Beanbag Love

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Susanna Clarke
His at Night - Sherry Thomas *sniff* *sniff*

I loved this book. The story was hilarious in some spots, poignant in others and overall completely enjoyable.

Vere and Elissande are both play actors, each for a different reason. I thought this was a very fresh approach on the "wrong impression" trope and I did love their chemistry even as they wanted anything else under the sun but to fall for each other.

This was a great read for a lazy Sunday. It was on sale for Kindle when I bought it a while ago, but I don't know if it's still a bargain. I'm so glad I snatched it up when I did. It's definitely a keeper for me.