beanbaglove

Beanbag Love

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Susanna Clarke
On the Prowl (includes: Alpha & Omega #0.5, World of the Lupi #3.5, Monère #4, Dorina Basarab #1.1) -  Eileen Wilks,  Karen Chance,  Sunny, Patricia Briggs I only bought this for the Briggs story which is a prequel to her Alpha and Omega series.

I'd give it five stars, but I've read reviews of the other stories and it seems the PB story is really the best and the others fall quite short. So I can't, in good conscience, give the whole book a five.

But, if you're into Patricia Briggs, this is a really great novella about what happened during Moon Called when Charles (the marrock's other son) went to Chicago to check things out.

I can't wait to get started on the series now. The only reason I'm not devouring it at this moment is because my Kindle won't connect to the wireless right now. But I'm on it asap.